To prevent the display's internal components from overheating, make sure that the display is installed in a well-ventilated location.
Be sure to use the optional stand, or the other mounting unit when installing the display. Also, be sure that your dealer performs the
See the appropriate instruction manual for additional information on the mounting hardware you select.
Use the diagram below to determine how much space is needed to ensure proper heat radiation. This is a minimum space requirement;
therefore, provide at least as much space as indicated below.
* Make sure that the display is installed in a location where the temperature can be maintained between 0°C and 40°C (between 32°F and
* Never attempt to tilt the display sideways or backward.
* To prevent the power and other cables from being accidentally pulled, make sure that they run along the wall or through corners.
* To prevent accidents and ensure safety in the event of an earthquake, secure the display to prevent it from tipping over.
* When placing with the display surface down, lay the body on a flat surface covered with a thick towel, etc. so as not to scratch the
display surface. Also be careful that the display does not tip over. Don't place with the back facing down, because there are projections
on the back. (For 50" / 65" model)
• For models other than 37" model, speaker is optional.
• See P. E-57 for details on the options.
• The external view is meant to be a representation of the actual unit and is not to scale; therefore, it may differ from the actual shape and size of the
• Due to the fragile and highly precise equipment, it is very important to pack properly before transportation using only the packing materials
• Cables for connecting the display to external equipment are not supplied. Contact your dealer for more information on these supporting products.
20 (for 50")
21 (for 65")