TV SETTING (TV MENU) (Continued)
Sets the channel which is displayed when
The channel listing registered by Auto Scan appears.
to select the channel.
[Add]: Can be chosen with
[Skip]: Cannot be chosen with
Multi Ch Audio
This function selects an audio program available with the
to select a target audio program.
to determine the audio program.
* The audio language output and the language displayed on the
screen may differ from each other. The language displayed is
dependent on the signal being received from the broadcast
station and therefore does not indicate any problem with the
Switches the audio language.
Switch by pressing
[English]: English audio is output.
[Spanish]: Spanish audio is output.
[French]: French audio is output.
* When the set audio is not in the broadcast, audio is output in
• If the operation is not executed for about 60 seconds, the menu disappears.
• Some functions are not available depending on the state or condition of use.
• The adjustment range varies depending on the display signal. Adjust to a desired picture quality in the allowable adjustment range.
• Setting and adjustment may be disabled depending on the signal type.
Fact Ch Reset
This function resets the current channel list to the factory
to select "YES", and press
This function displays information necessary for contacting
your cable-TV provider.
• The information is not displayed unless the CableCARD is
When received the messages of Emergency Alert System
(EAS), the display will automatically display them.
This function sets the display switching to the emergency alert
to switch among the items.
[Low]: Switches to emergency broadcast whenever an
emergency alert is put on the air.
[Mid.]: Switches to medium or higher priority emergency alert.
[High]: Switches to high or higher priority emergency alert.
[Max.]: Switches to maximum priority emergency alert.
* If you want to view the Emergency Alert massages at any
time, please set "Emergency Alert" of on-screen display
menu to "Low".