INITIALIZATION OF USER ADJUSTMENT VALUE
Using the MENU to restore the values of the factory settings
after adjustments have been made.
The main menu screen will appear.
Menu" and press
"Display Menu" selected in the main
DEFAULT" and press
Each time you press
menus appears in the following sequence:
The "FACTORY DEFAULT" menu screen will appear.
"FACTORY DEFAULT" selected in the
main menu screen
• If the operation is not executed for about 60 seconds, the menu disappears.
• The adjustment range varies depending on the display signal. Adjust to a desired picture quality in the allowable adjustment range.
• Setting and adjustment may be disabled depending on the signal type.
• If a new setting is made for Tuner, CC Service, or Auto Lock, it cannot be changed back to the factory default again.
to select "Display
to select "FACTORY
, one of the available
Displays the message prompting you to
proceed with the initialization.
• Displays the message prompting you to proceed with
Displays the message of having
completed the initialization
• The message of having completed the initialization
will be displayed after initializing.
to select the "Yes".
when you finish.