CONNECTING TO EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT
• Before external equipment is connected, all the power cables must be unplugged.
• For the terminal names, see P. E-8.
• If the equipment to be connected has an HDMI output terminal and component video output terminal, one or the other of the terminals -not
both- should be connected.
• Refer to instruction manual for the equipment to be connected.
• There are three audio inputs (HDMI audio excluded). Set them according to Audio Input on P. E-38.
• To receive cable-TV programs, contact a desired cable-TV provider.
External equipment (e.g., VCR,
DVD recorder/player, or digital
See P. E-44 for "PRECAUTIONS RELATED TO
CONNECTION OF IEEE1394 DEVICES".
Digital audio input
Analog audio input
Back of the display
RGB output (Analog)
equipment (e.g., DVD player)