- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MELSEC-A
Status of devices in the offline state
(a) The ON/OFF state that exists before just before the offline state is
established is retained.
The device status in the offline state (offline switch opened) is
(b) When a forced set/reset is conducted using a peripheral in the
offline state, the reset/set state after the forced set/reset is retained.
(a) To set the A2CCPU in the offline state, set the offline switch with a
(b) To return the A2CCPU back from the offline state to the online state,
use either of the following two methods.
1) Reset the offline switch setting with a peripheral device.
2) Reset the A2CCPU with the RUN key-switch.
(1) Devices set in the offline state cannot be turned ON/OFF with a
The devices set in the offline state during testing must be returned to
the online state by resetting the offline switch after the completion of
(2) The devices returned from the offline state to the online state can be
turned ON/OFF with a peripheral device.
Before returning these devices to the online state, check the input
conditions of an OUT instruction.
Return to the online state after
making sure that no problems will arise when the devices are returned
to the online state.