- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MELSEC-A
Table 2.1 List of Special Relays (Continued)
OFF: During stop
• Switched ON when the RUN/STOP swnch is
: Not during stop
set to STOP.
OFF: During sampling
• Turned ON upon completion of sampling
trace performed the number of times preset
ON : Sampling trace
parameter after [STRAl instruction Is executed.
Reset when [STRAR] instruction is executed.
• Has the ssme functions as the [STRA] and
(M9044 is forced to
switch ON/OFF by the peripheral devlce.]
0.. 1 : Same as
When switch on, M9044 provides the same
function as the [STAAl instruction.
: Same as [STRAR]
• When switched off, M9044 provides the
same functions as the [STRAl instruction.
• At this time. the sampling trace condition is
based on the value in 09044.
(0 for scan, time for time (10 ms increments"
OFF: Except during
• ON during sampling trace.
ON : During trace
• Switch ON to execute the link refresh enable,
disable (El, 01) instructions.
ON : Link interrupt
• Turned ON when status latch is completed.
Turned OFF by reset instruction.
• Switched ON when one of remote terminal
modules has become faulty. (Communication
error is detected when normal communication
is not restored after the number of retries set
ON : Fault
• Switched OFF when normal communication
with all remote terminal modules is restored
with automatic return enable.
Remains ON without automatic return.
If communication Is stopped at fault
detection, this is not switched ON/OFF.
• Switched ON when communication with I/O
modules or remote terminal modules has
• Communication error is caused by the
• Initial data error
• Cable disconnection
• Power OFF of I/O modules or remote
• Switched OFF when normal communication Is
restored with automatic return enable.
• Remains ON when communication is
suspended at abnormal detection without