- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MELSEC-A
The data receiving state indicator LED (receiving from 1/0 modules and remote
The A2C is receiving
data from an I/O module or remote terminal module
The RD LED goes out in the following cases.
• The A2.C is not receiving data from an 1/0 module or terminal module.
• Cable connecting to the ADA or ROB terminal is broken or connection at the
terminal is 100s8.
• Hardware faulty of the A2C,
modu le, and/or remote terminal module.
• The cover protecting the A2C PCBs, EP-ROM. battery
• Open cover 1 to carry out following operations:
• Installing and removing an EP-ROM.
• Setting for used memory (IC-RAM/EP-ROM)
• Connecting battery connector
• Changing battery
Before opening or closing cover 1, remove the RUN key switch and RS-422
• The cover for the RS-422 connector used to connect a peripheral device to the
Terminal block for connecting external devices to the A2C.
• The terminals used to connect the following devices:
• 100/200 VAC power supply
• I/O modules and remote terminal modules
• Grounding cable
• Chenging input voltage (100/200 VAC).