• This is the terminal that outputs MINI-S3 link errors and self-diagnostic errors.
(See Section 4.2.10.)
Power input terminal
• This connects 100 VAC or 200 VAC power supply.
(See Section 4.1 for the specification and Section 6.4.2 for the connection.)
• Used to set the voltage inputted to the power input terminal
(See Section 6.4.2 for the connection)
Short-circuit between terminals
use of a jumper supplied
with the A2C.
200 VAC input : Open between terminals.
• For grounding of the power filter
• This has the electric potential of the half of that of the input voltage.
• This is connected to the shielding pattern on the printed circuit board.
If the supply voltage to the power input terminal is different from voltage
setting of the voltage switching terminal, the following occurs.
Supply Voltage to Power Input Terminal
Destroys the A2C
The A2C does not operate.
(No error occurs in the