Memory selection switch
• The switch used to set the type of memory (RAM installed in the A2C or EP-
ROM) used to store programs.
• RAM in the A2C : Set the switch in the OFF position.
Set the switch in the ON position.
Memory Selection Switch Setting
/ - - '
- O N
• The connector used to connect a battery lead connector.
For connector connection, see Section 5,2.
• Connector where a peripheral device is connected.
• Connect a peripheral device to writelread, monitor. or test a program with a
• The socket used to install an EP-ROM.
For memory installation, see Section 5.1.
• The battery used to retain the program and the device and file register data in
the latch range.
For the procedure to connect a battery, see Section 5.2.