- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MELSEC-A
(1) The maximum area that can be used for file register area, comment
area, status latch area, and sampling trace area is 26K bytes (with main
program area of 1K steps).
(2) The areas allocated to parameter area,
setting value area, and
main program area cannot be used for file register area, comment
area, status latch area, or sampling trace area even when the A2C runs
with ROM stored programs.
(3) The microcomputer program area can store the following utility pack-
Uaablllty In A2C
• Not usable because no
AD57/AD58 can be connected to
• PIO operation status display is
not possible because no AD57
can be connected to A2C.
• Utility programs can be stored in
the microcomputer program area
(msximum 14K bytes) when a
sequence program occupies
For details of utility packages, refer to each utility package manual.
(4) The file register area is not cleared when the power is turned ON, the
A2C is reset with the RUN key switch, or latch clear operation is