- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MELSEC-A
Memory selection switch
• The switch used to set the type of memory (RAM installed in the A2C or EP-AOM)
used to store programs.
• RAM in the A2C : Set the switch in the OFF poeltlcn.
• EP-ROM : Set the switch in the ON position.
Memo,y Selection SwItch Setting
O N _
• The connector used to connect a battery lead connector.
For connector connection, see Section 5.1.
• Connector where a peripheral device is connected.
• Connect a peripheral device to write/read, monitor, or test a program with a
• The socket used to install an EP-ROM.
For memory installation, see Section 5.1.
• The battery used to retain the program and the device and file register data in
the latch range.
For the procedure to connect a battery, see Section 5.2.
Station number setting
• Station number setting switches
• Set station number 00 to 64.
• Set the number of tens of station number to "X10".
• Set the number of units of station number to "X1".
• When the station is used as a master station, set "00".
• When the station is used as a local station, set "01 to 64",
Mode select switch
switching mode, the following functions are available.
Automatic return set during normal operation.
AutomatIc return not set durIng normal operation.
DIsconnected host station.
7 8 9
Test mode 1
Forward loop test
Test mode 2
Reverse loop test
Test mode 3
Btetlcn-tc-stetlcn test (main station)
2 1 0 FE
Test mode 4
stettce-tc-etettcn test (subordinate etatlon)
Test mode 5
o to F