A2.C run status indicator LED
A sequence program operation is being executed with the RUN key switch set
in the RUN position.
The LEO remains lit
an error, which permits sequence operation to continue,
The RUN LED goes out in the following cases.
• '00/200 VAC is nolsupplied 10 the A2C.
• The RUN key switch is in the STOP position.
• The remote STOP signal is input. See Section 4.2.3.
• The remote PAUSE signal is input.
See Section 4.2.4.
The RUN LED flickers in the following cases.
• An error which causes sequence operation to stop is detected by the self-diag-
• The latch clear operation is executed. See Section 4.2.2.
The self-diagnosis error detection status indicator LED
An error is detected by the self-diagnosis function.
The LED remains off when an error for which the indicator LED should remain
OFF by the LED indication priority setting is detected.
The A2C is running correctly.
The annunciator (F) is set ON by the sequence program.
The data transmission state indicator LED (transmission to I/O modules and
remote terminal modules)
is transmitting data to an 1/0 module or remote terminal module
The SO LED goes out in the follOWing cases.
• Data is not being transmitted an I/O module or remote terminal module.
• There is an error in the Initial data or the initial program error.
• The A2C hardware is faulty.