Changing the Power Settings
Switching the Printer to the Sleep State
• When printing is in progress or an error has occurred, the printer cannot be switched to the sleep state.
• The printer is automatically switched back from the sleep state to the online state in the following cases:
- When the Power key is pressed
- When print data is received
- When cleaning, etc. is performed
Make sure the printer is in the online state (the Status lamp is lit (green)).
If the printer is in the offline state (the Status lamp is off), press the Power key to switch the printer back to
the online state.
Open the printer driver setup window.
Turning the Printer On/Off