Chapter 2 Printing
Click [Print] in the [Print] dialog box.
The form file (*.of2) is stored at the specified storage location.
• Even when two or more pages of print data are created as form files, they are stored as one file.
• When carrying out overlay printing in the server/client environment, observe the following setting precautions:
- Store the form file (*.of2) in a shared folder that can be referenced by both the server and client.
The file name to be entered in the [File Name] (storage location of form file (*.of2)) entry box must be a path
name (e.g., \\PC-Commom\FormFolder\file.of2) that can be referenced by both the server and client over the
5. Specify the storage location of the form
6. Enter a file name.
7. Click [Save].
8. Enter a comment. (Optional)
Enter up to 31 characters.
9. Click [OK].