• When pulling the transport unit out of the printer, hold it firmly with both hands so it does not fall.
• Do not put your hands inside the printer. Failures or physical
injury could result. Ink adhered inside of the printer could stain
clothes or hands.
• When pulling the transport unit out of the printer or inserting it in the printer, be careful not to hit it strongly
against the table or shelf. The surface of the table or shelf could be damaged.
• When performing micro margin printing, be sure to set the paper guides to the MM position. Otherwise, the
transport belt, paper guides, or other areas may be stained with ink. If a stain occurs, clean the transport unit.
• Normally, there is no need to set the paper guides to positions other than MM.
You only need to adjust the paper guides to the paper width when paper jams or printing surface rubbing does
4. As shown in the figure, check that the
paper guides are set to the MM position.
While holding the paper guides (D and E) with
your fingers, adjust them to the paper width
indexes (F and G). For example, the figure on the
left shows adjustment to guide position MM.
Loading the Paper