Chapter 3 Maintenance
- To specify the adjustment value, move the slider or enter a value directly in the entry box (spinner) interlocked
with the slider.
- Changing the value by 1 will move the black frame 0.0212 mm (0.0008 inch) upward/downward/leftward/
- The vertical adjustment range is from -32 to +32, and the horizontal adjustment range is from -25 to +25.
However, the adjustment range may be limited depending on the current setting. Specify the adjustment
- To retry from [Step 1] (printing of adjustment patterns), click [Return to Step 1].
[Step 3] Adjust the print head position for black.
Adjust the print head position for black while looking at the adjustment pattern [K].
shown on the slider scale.
1. Read the vertical adjustment value in the
adjustment pattern [K].
The adjustment value is found on the left of the
magenta and black lines which appear to be
smoothly connected. (without steps)
For example, in the pattern shown on the left,
the adjustment value is +3.
2. Click the button (B) and then specify the
vertical adjustment value.