Chapter 3 Maintenance
• To specify the adjustment value, move the slider or enter a value directly in the entry box interlocked with the
• The vertical adjustment range is from -32 to +32, and the horizontal adjustment range is from -25 to +25.
However, the adjustment range may be limited depending on the current settings. Specify the adjustment value
shown on the slider scale.
• To retry from [Step 3] (adjustment of the print head position for black), click [Return to Step 3].
4. Click the button (Y) and then specify the
horizontal adjustment value.
5. Adjust the print head position for yellow.
(Adjustment pattern [Y])
Read the vertical and horizontal
adjustment values in the same manner
as cyan and then click radio buttons (D)
and (Z) one after another to specify the
vertical and horizontal adjustment values.