Disconnect the power cord and interface cable.
Put the printer in the original plastic bag.
Put the printer in the original shipping box with the bottom down, and fill the vacant
spaces with a sufficient number of protectors.
• When transporting the printer, observe the following precautions:
- To prevent the printer from being damaged or moving in the box during shipping, pack it using the original
shipping box and protectors.
If the original box, plastic bag, and protectors are not available, pack the printer in a secure box with
- After packing the printer, do not lift the box or place the box with its upper or side surface down. Ink could
leak during transportation.
- When transporting the printer, ask the carrier to affix "FRAGILE, HANDLE WITH CARE" and "THIS SIDE UP" labels
with the bottom of the box down.
After installing the printer at the destination, connect the power cord and interface
Turn the printer on.
The printer will start ink filling automatically once it is turned on.
• When the Status lamp (green) is blinking, ink filling is in progress. Before the Status lamp (green) lights up,
observe the following precautions:
- Do not turn the printer off.
Moving the Printer