damaged or could result in a printer failure.
• For how to install the printer after movement, refer to the "Getting Started Guide."
Open the properties window of the printer.
Execute [ Moving The Printer].
Remove ink from the ink receiver so that ink does not leak during movement.
• During execution of [Moving The Printer], review the following precautions;
- Do not turn off the printer.
- Do not open/close the ink tank cover and transport unit lever.
- Do not operate any other component of the printer.
1. Click the [Utility] tab.
2. Click [Moving The Printer].
A confirmation message will appear.
3. Click [Yes].
Ink bleeding starts.
Do not operate the printer until after the
message indicating that the removal of ink is
Moving the Printer