For paper with the length of 91 mm (3.58 inch) or less
For paper with the length of 157 mm (6.18 inch) or more
• If the printer will not be used for a long period of time, remove paper from the printer to prevent it from
discoloring and curl. Put the removed paper in its original plastic bag or box, and store it in a place which is not
exposed to high temperature, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
• It is recommended that unpacked paper be used up first.
• If you change to paper of different type or size, change the printer driver setting. Printing on paper of a wrong
size could make the stain on the transport belt, paper guides, or other areas. If the stain occurs, clean the
• Store the transport unit in the printer.
• Install the stacker on a platform such as a table on which the printer is installed.
• Be sure to insert the connection part of the stacker in all the way. If it is not attached properly, a paper jam may occur.
• To maintain print quality, do not attach or detach the stacker while the printer is running.
• Stacking capacity of the business card is 250 sheets. (thickness 0.245 mm
(9.64 mil)) If the printer keeps running till the stacker is full, it may cause a
• When printing pictures or characters on paper with the length of 91mm
(3.58 inch) or less (business card, etc.), the edges of sheets of paper
stacked in the stacker may not be aligned properly.
To prevent paper jams, as a guideline, remove the printed paper when it
reaches position A in the figure.
8. Set the extension tray according to the
paper to be printed on.
For paper with the length of 91 mm (3.58 inch)
or less (business card, etc.), use the stacker with
the extension tray at the standing position.
For paper with the length of 157 mm (6.18 inch)
or more, use the stacker with the extension tray
at the open position.
Loading the Paper