Chapter 3 Maintenance
• To specify the adjustment value, move the slider or enter a value directly in the entry box (spinner) interlocked
with the slidebar.
• The vertical adjustment range is from -32 to +32, and the horizontal adjustment range is from -25 to +25.
However, the adjustment range may be limited depending on the current setting. Specify the adjustment value
shown on the slider scale.
• To retry from [Step 2] (adjustment of the reference position), click [Return to Step 2].
[Step 4] Adjust the print head position for cyan and yellow.
Adjust the print head position for cyan while looking at the adjustment pattern [C], and adjust the print
head position for yellow while looking at the adjustment pattern [Y].
5. Click [Proceed to Step 4].
1. Adjust the print head position for cyan.
Read the vertical adjustment value on the
adjustment pattern [C].
The adjustment value is found on the left of the
magenta and cyan lines which appear to be
smoothly connected. (without steps)
For example, in the pattern shown on the left,
the adjustment value is +3.