4-4. Winding the lower thread
Do not touch any of the moving parts or press any objects against the machine while winding the lower thread, as
this may result in personal injury or damage to the machine.
1. Place the bobbin onto the bobbin winder shaft (1).
2. Thread the thread as shown in the illustration, wind the
thread around the bobbin several times, and then press
the bobbin presser arm (2).
3. Turn on the power.
4. Lower the work clamp before depressing the start switch.
Home position detection will be carried out.
5. Touch the Wind key (4) on the screen.
6. The display will switch to the thread winding mode
7. Check that the needle does not touch the work clamp,
and then lower the work clamp before depressing the
8. Keep depressing the start switch until the lower thread
stops being wound onto the bobbin.
9. Once winding of the set amount of lower thread (80 - 90%
of the bobbin capacity) is completed, the bobbin presser
arm (2) will return automatically.
10. Remove the bobbin, hook the thread onto the knife (3),
and then pull the bobbin in the direction of the arrow to
cut the thread.
11. Touch the OK key to return to the previous screen.
4. PREPARATION BEFORE SEWING