Green and yellow wire
<400 V system >
(1) Power switch
(2) Wood screws [2 pcs.]
(3) Transformer box
(4) Transformer box plates [2 pcs.]
(5) Screws [with washer] [4 pcs.]
(6) 3-pin power supply connector
(7) Staples [6 pcs.]
(8) Cord clamps [2 pcs.]
(9) Power cord
1. Attach an appropriate plug to the
power cord (9). (The green and yellow
wire is the ground wire.)
properly-grounded electrical outlet.
* The inside of the control box uses
・ If the ground connection is not secure,
electric shocks, operating errors or
damage to electronic components
such as P.C. boards may occur.
・ Take care when tapping in the staples
(7) to make sure that they do not
pierce the cords.
・ Do not use extension cords, otherwise
machine operation problems may
3. Use the eight screws to tighten the
cover of the control box. Check that
none of the cords are being clamped
by the cover at this time.