SINUMERIK 840D, 840Di and 810D are CNC control systems
(Computerized Numerical Control) for machine tools, handling
systems and special machines.
The HT 6 has HMI and MCP functionalities and can be connected in
place of or in addition to an HMI/MCP.
(HT 6 = Handheld Terminal with approx. 6-inch display (measured
HMI = Human Machine Interface,
MCP = Machine Control Panel)
HMI functions which can be realized:
• Displaying states and messages,
• Programming parts programs via an editor,
• Changing machine data,
• Actual value display,
• Selection of parts programs,
• Displaying the program sequence chart,
• Teaching via teaching formulae
• Program correction, repositioning,
• Program control (SBL1, SBL2),
• Archiving and loading of data via RS-232-C,
• Acknowledging messages/alarms.
MCP functions which can be realized:
Starting and stopping programs,
Changing the mode of operation,
Manual traversing (jogging) (continuous/incremental),
Changing the override
• Resetting programs.
SINUMERIK 840D/840Di/810D Operator's Guide Handheld Terminal 6 (BAH) - 03.04 Edition
Siemens AG, 2004. All rights reserved.