Siemens AG, 2004. All rights reserved.
SINUMERIK 840D/840Di/810D Operator's Guide Handheld Terminal 6 (BAH) - 03.04 Edition
• A connection to the RS-232-C interface has been established.
• The operating area button has been pressed,
• The Services softkey has been pressed.
The following working window is then displayed:
Read in data working window
• Use the cursor to select a directory (in the example: "Daten"
• Use the Start softkey to call the working window in which you
can select the target directory.
Data Transmission – Operating Area Services
8.2 Read in data
Data Output working window
Clipboard working window
Fault Log working window
Select NC Card Data working window
RS-232-C Settings working window