3.5.2 Offset (ZO)
Siemens AG, 2004. All rights reserved.
SINUMERIK 840D/840Di/810D Operator's Guide Handheld Terminal 6 (BAH) - 03.04 Edition
The offset can be entered or modified for each of the three
• The desired ZO has been selected from the Settable ZO Overview
working window. The working window shows the axis and the
offset values of the selected G-identifier.
E.g. $P_UIFR [ ]: This identifier can be used to change a
settable zero offset in the program.
• Select the parameters with the cursor.
• Use the numerical input to define the coarse and fine offset
• Press Input to jump to the next input field.
• Click on the Save softkey to accept the entries.
ZO -/+ Previous/next ZO
Use this softkey to access the
Rotation/Scale/Mirroring working window.
Refer to Chapter: Rotation/Scale/Mirroring (ZO).
Cancels the entries.
Returns to the Settable ZO Overview operating
If any of the values are changed or entered in the working window
Settable ZO Overview and afterwards in the working window
Rotation/Scale, then all values are accepted during saving.
Parameters operating area
3.5 Settable zero offset