Notes on CD-R/CD-RW discs
• You can play CD-Rs (recordable CDs)
designed for audio use on this unit.
Look for this mark to distinguish CD-Rs for
This mark denotes that a disc is not for audio use.
• Some CD-Rs (depending on the equipment
used for its recording or the condition of the
disc) may not play on this unit.
• You cannot play a CD-R that is not finalized*.
* A process necessary for a recorded CD-R disc to
be played on the audio CD player.
• You cannot play CD-RWs (rewritable CDs) on
Resetting the unit
Before operating the unit for the first time, or
after replacing the car battery or changing the
connections, you must reset the unit.
Remove the front panel and press the RESET
button with a pointed object, such as a ballpoint
Pressing the RESET button will erase the clock setting
and some stored contents.