• For safety, turn off the ignition before cleaning the
connectors, and remove the key from the ignition
• Never touch the connectors directly with your fingers
or with any metal device.
Replacing the lithium battery
Under normal conditions, batteries will last
approximately 1 year. (The service life may be
shorter, depending on the conditions of use.)
When the battery becomes weak, the range of the
card remote commander becomes shorter.
Replace the battery with a new CR2025 lithium
Notes on lithium battery
• Keep the lithium battery out of the reach of
children. Should the battery be swallowed,
immediately consult a doctor.
• Wipe the battery with a dry cloth to assure a
• Be sure to observe the correct polarity when
installing the battery.
• Do not hold the battery with metallic tweezers,
otherwise a short-circuit may occur.
Battery may explode if mistreated.
Do not recharge, disassemble, or dispose of
+ side up
Removing the unit
Remove the front cover
1 Detach the front panel (page 8).
2 Press the clip inside the front cover
with a thin screwdriver.
3 Repeat step 2 for the other side.
Remove the unit
1 Use a thin screwdriver to push in
the clip on the left side of the unit,
then pull out the left side of the unit
until the catch clears the mounting.
2 Repeat step 1 for the right side.
3 Slide the unit out of its mounting.