INstAllING yoUr oVEN AccEssorIEs
prior to installing accessories, remove all
packaging and remove plastic film from
catalytic liners are coated with a specially formulated
enamel coating . this porous coating enables the "self
cleaning" process – see cleaning your appliance
section for more details . catalytic liners must be
installed first but you can omit them, if you wish, with
no effect to cooking performance . their sole purpose is
to make oven cleaning easier .
• T he catalytic liners will attach to each side of your
• P osition the first liner as per the diagram. The black,
• L ine the hooks up with the slots provided in the
• T he access hole for the side racks should be visible
when the liner is correctly positioned – see diagram .
the side racks that come with your oven are fitted in
the following manner
• Insert the 2 rear pegs into the holes provided.
• L ocate the front peg into the front access hole and
push in firmly .
shelves and trays
the shelves are designed so that they have maximum
travel but cannot be accidentally pulled right out . the
trays are designed in the same way and fit straight into
the side racks .
• L ocate the rear edge of the shelf / tray in between
2 guide rails of the side rack – see diagram . Ensure
the same rail positions on both sides of the oven are
being engaged .
• W ith the front edge raised, begin to slide the shelf
into the oven .
• O nce the indents have passed the front edge of the
side rack, the shelf can be pushed completely in .
• W hen fully inserted the shelf / tray should not
interfere with the closed door .
to fit a shelf or try to telescopic sides:
1 . with the slides fully pushed in, push the shelf or tray
along the top of the slide until it hits the back post .
2 . Drop the front of the shelf or tray onto the slide
ensuring it sits behind the front post of the slide .
when fully inserted the shelf / tray should not
interfere with the closed oven door .
oven . there will be a left hand and right hand
version . this is marked on the panel .
shiny side of the liner should be facing the oven
wall, the hooks pointing down and the word 'lh'
positioned to the top rear portion of the oven . the
right hand side will be a mirror image of this .
oven wall, push them in and then allow the liner to
slide down to its final position .