INstAllING BUrNErs AND trIVEts
• T he burner crown must be fitted correctly into the
burner cup or damage will occur during operation .
• T o do this, ensure that the 2 ribs on either side of the
spark plug hole are positioned into the 2 slots on
the burner cup .
• T he burner cap is simply positioned over the top of
the burner crown .
NOTE: When the burner is correctly fitted it will sit level
on the hob.
• T he rubber feet on the trivets locate into the
contours of the hob .
• T ake care when placing the trivets as dropping them
may damage the hob or trivet .
• T he wok trivet sits on top of the trivet above the wok