INstAllAtIoN of tHE ApplIANcE (coNtINUED)
freestanding installation (continued)
Installation of anti-tilt brackets and hook
• The anti-tilt brackets must be secured to the floor at
rear of cavity with an appropriate fastener according
to dimensions in diagram .
• T he hook is to be secured to the back wall in the
location shown above with an appropriate fastener
capable of withstanding a 10kg load .
• C onnect services to the appliance prior to placing
into cavity .
• T o locate appliance, slide into cavity and ensuring
the rear left and right foot of appliance are captured
by the anti-tilt brackets .
• B efore the appliance is fully pushed into position,
place the chain attached to the rear of appliance
onto the wall hook .
hole location for
Measurements are to be adjusted to account for
the thickness of any skirting board or tiles coming
between the back of the appliance and the wall