INstAllAtIoN of tHE ApplIANcE (coNtINUED)
slot-in installation (continued)
Installation of anti-tilt brackets and stops
• T he brackets are to be secured to the back wall
• T he bottom edge of the the brackets rest on
• T wo stops are to be screwed to the plinth in
• M easurements from the rear wall are to be
Installation sequence for freestanding
or slot in installation
• C heck that the required services are correctly
• Ensure cabinetry has the correct details.
• I nstall anti-tilt brackets and chain hook or front
• R emove all packaging from cooker, remove
• R emove plastic film from cooker.
• Fit splash back to cooker.
with appropriate fasteners .
the horizontal support surface .
locations as shown (stops provided) . the stops
locate into slots in the base of the appliance to
prevent the product from being pulled forward
when installed .
adjusted if there are tiles etc . that come
between the appliance and the wall .
location of holes for front stops
Measurements are to be adjusted to account for the thickness of any skirting
board or tiles coming between the back of the appliance and the wall
positioned (see electrical & gas services
stops as appropriate .
all loose parts ie . trivets, burner crowns,
oven shelves .
• S lide cooker into position to check fitment to
anti-tilt bracket . for freestanding installation,
check the height and level of the cooker . adjust
cooker feet as required .
• Connect gas and electrical services.
• Place into position.
• Complete Certificate of Compliance.
• O nce services are connected, product can
be lifted onto the plinth and pushed back
carefully, ensuring the appliance engages into
both brackets at the rear and the front stops .
• I f the product requires removal for service, it
must be lifted at the front approximately 5mm
to clear the front stops prior to being
pulled forward .