BEforE opErAtING yoUr ApplIANcE
for tHE fIrst tIME
setting the time
the model you have purchased is fitted with a
programmable timer . you Must set the time of day
before you can operate the appliance .
• A fter the appliance has been electrically connected,
the set clock symbol
• T o set the time of day, press – or +. 5 seconds after
the last change the timer arrow
confirming the time has been set . Once the time has
been entered, the clock advances minute by minute .
NOTE: The clock has a 24-hour display.
will flash on the clock
preparing your appliance for the
• P lease remove all internal boxes and bags from the
oven before operation .
• P lease wipe out the oven interior prior to operation
with warm soapy water and polish dry with a soft
clean cloth . Do not close the oven door until the
oven is completely dry .
• N ew appliances can have an odour during first
operation . It is recommended to 'run in' your oven
before you cook for the first time . run the oven at
180ºc for 2-4 hours and ensure that the room is
well ventilated .
• D O NOT line the oven with foil, it will damage
the enamel .