the cooker Must be installed in compliance with:
• l ocal regulations, municipal building codes and
other statutory regulations .
supply cord size
• A functional switch MUST be provided near the
appliance in an accessible position .
• W iring MUST be protected against
mechanical failure .
• T he cooker requires a means of all pole
disconnection incorporated into the fixed wiring .
this Must have a disconnection gap of 3mm .
• The cooker MUST be properly earthed.
NOTE: When connections are made to a multi-phase
230 / 240V supply, the bridge piece MUST be removed
from between the active connections.
Before you cook in your new oven it is
important that the protective oils used
in the manufacture of the product be
• M ake sure that the room is well ventilated (to allow
smoke to escape) .
• Run the grill on high for 30 minutes without grill dish.
• Then run the oven on 220°C for 1 hour.
49669GO-MN: 1 .5mm
BE7600061M: 1 .5mm
gives information about rating
is located behind the bottom of the
is located on the back panel of the
connecting to services and
this appliance must be installed by an authorised
person, according to all codes and regulations of:
• Electrical supply authorities.
• Building regulations.
• Local government and council authorities.
Hard wiring detail
1 . remove terminal cover plate from rear panel of
2 . fit wires through hole in cover plate and make
connections to terminals .
3 . Engage wires into plastic clip . secure plastic clip with
two long silver screws (supplied in separate bag) .
4 . replace cover plate onto rear panel .
Electrical connection location –
Entry point of electrical cable