ElEctrIcAl & GAs coNNEctIoN locAtIoNs
installing the gas cooker
the following table shows the supply and operating
pressures for various gases .
* If the regulator is placed upstream of the cooker inlet,
as is normal for cookers operating on lpG, then the
supply pressure and operating pressure are the same .
the following table shows the injector sizes for
each burner .
low heat burner
Medium heat burner
high heat burner
Intense heat wok burner
Gas connection point to regulator
Electrical connection cable
2 .8 (kpa)
checking piping size
to work out a suitable pipe size for connection use:
the information in this table .
Information about the length of run, number of elbows,
tees and bends, the available service pressure and the
supply requirements .
read these points before connecting to the gas supply:
• T he appliance is preset LPG use. If natural gas is
to be used see conversion to natural gas section .
• G as installation must be made in accordance with
saNs10087-1, the local gas fitting regulations,
municipal codes and other statutory regulations .
• T he gas connection point is a ½" BSP external
thread located at the rear of the appliance as shown .
• A regulator must be fitted to the appliance. Ensure
that when fitted the pressure test point of regulator
is accessible .
• T he regulator is to be fitted to the appliance
connection point, then fit hard piping from the
regulator to the consumer hard piping . Ensure the
installation allows the withdrawal of the appliance .
2 .0 (kpa)
1013 .3 g/h
47 .5 MJ/h