clEANING yoUr oVEN AccEssorIEs (coNtINUED)
cleaning your oven door
• D O NOT use the oven without the inner and middle
door glass fitted .
• N EVER spray any caustic cleaners on any surface of
the door or damage to the surface coatings
will result .
• D O NOT use metal utensils, scrapers, scourers, or
abrasive cleaners to clean the glass or any of the
door trims . these will damage or scratch the surface
coatings and degrade the finish and appearance .
• D O NOT place glass in dishwasher.
• U se only warm water and liquid detergent with a soft
cloth to clean the glass or trims .
• B efore refitting the glass panes to the door ensure
they are dried with a soft cloth .
• T he glass edges have been specially ground to
remove any sharp edges . however it is glass, and
should be handled carefully to avoid injury to your
person and damage to the glass .
Make sure the appliance power is switched off at the
isolating switch before you remove or replace parts, to
avoid the possibility of electric shock .
changing the light globe
• T here are 2 light globes located in the top of the
oven cavity towards the front . the light globe
glass is accessible between the passes of the
upper element .
• To remove, turn oven light glass anticlockwise.
• A special high temperature resistant globe should
be used . this can be purchased from the customer
care centre .
light glass can be removed
- turn anti-clockwise