INstAllAtIoN of tHE ApplIANcE
(Model with hob only)
fit splashback to rear of hob with three screws provided .
Model 49669GO-MN is designed to fit into a 900mm
wide gap between standard kitchen cabinets . the
appliance integrates with the kitchen cabinets by
matching the height, depth and kick panel . the cooker
may also be installed at the end of a line of benches
or with a free space either side . In addition, a slot-in
type installation is catered for allowing a continuous
cabinetry kick panel to be used . Model BE7900061M
is designed to be built into cabinetry either below a
benchtop or into a vertical cabinet .
• T he cooker must be installed and serviced only by
an authorised person .
• A Certificate of Compliance MUST be supplied to
be kept by the customer .
• T he packing materials must be removed before you
install the cooker .
• T he surrounding kitchen cabinets must be able
to withstand 85°c . Electrolux wIll NOt accept
responsibility for damage caused by installation into
kitchen cabinets which cannot withstand 85°c .
• T he pipes used for installation MUST have sufficient
loops so the cooker can be moved for service (gas
• T he vents, openings and air spaces MUST NOT
be blocked .
• T he anti-tilt brackets and chain or front stops MUST
be installed to avoid accidental tipping (freestanding
and slot-in models) .
• Y ou MUST NOT lift or pull the cooker by the
door handle .
• The cooker MUST be checked every five years.
• W hen setting the cooker height, ensure the top of
the cooker is at least 10mm higher than the level
of the benchtop .
Gas hob 910mm
(adjustable 910 – 930mm)
15mm (height of
trivet above hob)