clEANING yoUr ApplIANcE
• A lways make sure that the oven is electrically
isolated before cleaning . this can be done by the
functional switch nearby .
• D o not line the bottom of the oven with foil
or cookware .
• Do not use steam cleaners.
• T he oven door trim, the control panel and the
storage compartment are decorated with a special
stainless steel that resists finger marks and should
only be cleaned with warm water and a mild
detergent . Do not use stainless steel cleaners,
abrasive cleaners or harsh solvents on these parts .
NOTE: Make sure you follow the polish or brushing
lines in the stainless steel.
• A ll grades of stainless steel can stain, discolour or
become greasy . you must clean these regularly by
following the procedures below if you want your
appliance to look its best, perform well and have a
long life .
• C are must be taken when wiping exposed stainless
steel edges, they can be sharp!
• T he stainless steel gas hob can be cleaned with
stainless steel cleaners if it becomes soiled or
• A suitable cleaner can be purchased from Electrolux
customer care centres .
• G lass surfaces on doors and control panels are best
cleaned immediately after soiling .
• A damp cloth may help remove baked on
food deposits .
• T he door glass on this appliance is made from a
tough, durable material that withstands heating
and cooling without breaking . however, it must be
remembered that it is Glass, it may break . treat it
accordingly! should you have any questions about
the glass in your new appliance, please contact the
customer care centre .
• D o not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the oven door since they can
scratch the surface, which may result in shattering
of glass .
• T he trivets can be removed for cleaning by carefully
lifting them from the hob .
• Clean by washing with warm soapy water.
• T he burner caps and crowns are also removable
for cleaning .
• I f the caps, crowns and cups are heavily soiled, use a
non-abrasive cleaning compound .
• F lame port blockages should be removed by using a
matchstick or brush .
• D o not clean them with abrasive or caustic type
cleaners, or clean them in a dishwasher .
• A lways keep your appliance clean. Ensure that
fats and oils do not accumulate around elements,
burners or fans .
• A lways keep the oven dish, baking trays, grill dish
and grill dish inserts clean, as any fat deposits may
catch fire .
• A lways wrap your meats in foil or an oven roasting
bag to minimise cleaning . any polyunsaturated fats
can leave a varnish-like residue which is very difficult
to remove .
• A lways keep the grill dish and grill dish insert clean,
as any fat deposits may catch fire .