Depending upon the model of the remote control, instructions are as follows.
1. Press the LED key for 3 seconds until the LED flashes.
2. Press the INFO key. The LED stops blinking at this point
and stays on solid.
3. Press the A key and watch the LED.
Following are the sequences of flashing that indicate how your remote control ID is programmed.
A short burst of flickering indicates a 0 (zero). A number of longer, steady blinks indicates a non-zero digit, such as
<pause> <long blink> <long blink> <long blink> indicates a "3."
After blinking, the remote returns to normal operation.
Number of flashes
For TV1, which is in the same room as your RG2200
Remote TV1: Primary TV is in a different room than the RG2200.
Remote TV3 (3-stream models only)
Remote Control ID
1. Press the A button and hold it down until the LED at the
top of the remote flashes rapidly.
2. Press the FAV button and watch the LED.
IR (Infra Red)
UHF (ultra high frequency)