4. Highlight the channel you wish to record.
5. Press SELECT.
6. Start the record function on your VCR. (Consult your VCR user's manual for the correct procedure.)
If you don't want caller ID or other messages to appear in a program you are recording, turn the caller ID feature
off. See User Tip on
The IR Blaster (see illustrations on
RG2200 by your NSP before the RG2200 can be programmed to record your favorite program. If the IR Blaster hasn't been
installed, contact your NSP. Not all NSPs support use of the IR Blaster.
To setup the RG2200:
1. Press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Use the up or down key to highlight the program you wish to record.
3. Press SELECT.
An options menu is displayed.
4. Follow the interactive program guide instructions to set up the times to you want start and stop the recording.
The record set up can be accessed from the Pay-Per-View menu so your pay-per-view selection can be
recorded at the time you choose.
When your programming is complete, the following occurs.
68) must be installed and your VCR(s) must be programmed into the