Secondary audio allows you to select a preferred language for each TV.
Your NSP may deliver up to four audio programs with each video program. Your NSP may specify, for example, English as
the first language, Spanish as the second, French as the third and Chinese as the fourth. If the preferred language is avail-
able, the alternate language audio track will be transmitted with the video program.
If a selected language is not provided on a particular channel, the RG2200 defaults to the primary language provided with
the program. For example, if you are watching a Spanish-only channel, Spanish audio is played regardless of the Second-
ary Audio Display option.
1. Press the SETUP button on the RG2200.
The Gateway Menu is displayed.
2. Use the up and down keys to highlight the TV Setup option.
3. Press SELECT.
The TV Setup menu is displayed.
4. Use the up and down keys to highlight the TV that you want to modify (TV1, 2 or 3).
5. Press SELECT.
The Setup TV# menu is displayed.
6. Use the up or down key on your RG2200 or remote control to highlight Secondary Audio.
7. Use the left and right keys to cycle through the alternate languages until the language you want is displayed.
8. Press the EXIT button twice to return to the program screen.