The Main Menu screen is displayed.
2. Use the down (directional) key on your remote to highlight "Parental Control."
3. Press SELECT.
An options menu is displayed. The options include:
Parental Control Locks
4. Highlight the action you want to perform.
5. Press SELECT.
6. Follow the instructions on your interactive program guide.
If you have forgotten your password and are unable to access pay-per-view or the parental controls, contact
your NSP and have them reset your password.
When you are connecting your RG2200 to a VCR that has more than one AV input, be sure to plug into the
default, or primary input, which could be called AV-1 or L-1.
Make sure that your NSP has connected the VCR to the RG2200. For examples of VCR connections See "TV/VCR/Audio
Connections" on page 59.
1. Turn on your VCR.
2. Load the tape you want to record on.
3. Press GUIDE on your remote control.