– All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the product is operated.
– All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
– Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners to dust this product. Use a cloth lightly dampened with water for
– Do not use attachments that are not recommended as they may cause a hazard.
laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool.
– Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, or table. The product may fall causing dam-
age to the product.
– Slots and openings in the product housing are provided for ventilation, to ensure reliable operation of the
product, and to protect it from overheating the following should be observed:
Openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface.
Do not stack other equipment on top of the RG2200.
Maintain at least 2 inches of free space above the RG2200.
Equipment should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register, or in a built-in installation such as a
bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided.
– This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label.
If you are not sure of the type of power supplied to your home, consult your local power company. For equipment
intended to operate from battery power or other sources, refer to the operating instructions.
– The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
– Do not use this product near water; for example, near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or