mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
188.8.131.52 Previewing a Text Message
1. From mobile PhoneTools side panel, click the Send message button
The Send Short Message window appears.
2. Prepare your text message then click File > Preview.
The Message Preview window is displayed.
This window allows you to verify that the message you prepared and the message received by
your correspondent are identical. The application takes your correspondent's mobile phone
properties into account: the message displayed on your correspondent's mobile phone will be
identical to the one displayed in this window.
If you are satisfied with your message, click Send to continue with the transmission. Otherwise
click Close to return to the Send Short Message window and make the desired changes.
184.108.40.206 Deferring a transmission
1. From the Send Short Message window, click Tools > Options.
2. Check the option box for Deferred Send
3. To change the transmission date, click
A calendar of the current month is displayed. Use the arrows to display a different
4. Click the date you want your e-mail to be sent on.
5. To change the transmission time, select the hours or the minutes and use the arrows to
adjust the time.
6. Click OK.
When sent, the text message is placed in the Outbox folder and will be delivered only
when the scheduled transmission date and time are reached.
Make sure you leave your computer on and the application running at the scheduled transmission time. If your computer is
turned off, the transmission will be made the next time you turn the computer on and open the application.
4.10.3 Receiving an SMS or EMS
To receive an SMS or EMS, you can:
• Press the F4 key on your keyboard from the application main screen to access the
Inbox folder and click Tools > Send/Receive > Retrieve SMS... to check whether you
have received new SMS or EMS messages.
• If your mobile phone contains received messages you have not
read yet and if it is connected to your PC, the envelope icon in
the main display screen blinks.
Click on the envelope icon to transfer the messages to the
Inbox folder then press the F4 key to open it.