mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
3. Select the video clip(s) and/or image(s) you wish to associate by clicking on them while
pressing the Ctrl key.
4. Select the Combine option from the Clip menu. The selected video clips and/or images
are combined into one single video clip.
You can only combine neighboring video clips/images.
To cut/copy/paste video clips and images:
1. In the storyboard/timeline, select the video clip or image you want to cut or copy. To cut or
copy several video clips/images, click on them while pressing the Ctrl key.
2. Select the Cut or Copy option from the Edit menu.
3. Select the Paste option from the Edit menu. The video clip/image is pasted at the end of
the storyboard/timeline. If a video clip has been selected before pasting, then the copied/
cut video clip is pasted before.
To delete a video clip or an image:
1. In the storyboard/timeline, select the video clip or image you want to suppress. To delete
several video clips/images, click on them while pressing the Ctrl key.
2. Select the Delete option from the Edit menu or press the Del key. The video clip or
image disappears from the storyboard/timeline.
220.127.116.11 Adding/editing text
To import a text:
1. In the storyboard/timeline, select the video clip (or image) to which you want to apply a
2. In the File selection screen, click on My Titles tab.
3. Specify the local path for the .tit file containing the text you want to insert and select it.
4. Drag it down to the text insertion zone of the Composer screen to drop it below the video
clip (or image) selected in step one. The text of the selected file appears there when the
time scale bar (timeline) is displayed. It also appears in the Preview screen.
Follow the same steps for each text file you want to insert.
You can modify a text file by using the trim points:
duration and apply it to one or more video clips or images.
To type a text:
1. In the storyboard/timeline, select the video clip or image to which you want to add a text.
2. From the Edit menu, select the Insert Title option. The Title Management screen
3. To insert a written comment or a title into the video clip or image, consult the Title
toward the left or toward the right to reduce or increase its