mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
Chapter 4: mobile PhoneTools features
4.1 mobile PhoneTools interface
4.1.1 Making a Call with mobile PhoneTools
188.8.131.52 Using the dialer
1. In the application main window:
- enter the telephone number directly on the keyboard
- click on the application keys.
2. Press Enter or the green handset icon.
3. Click the red handset icon when the call is over.
184.108.40.206 Calling from the phonebook
1. In the application main window, click Menu > Send > Call a correspondent.
The Choose Correspondent window is displayed.
2. Search for the correspondent you want to call.
3. Select his record then click OK.
The name of the correspondent is displayed in the application display.
4. Click the red handset icon when the call is over.
220.127.116.11 Redialing a phone number
Each number dialed is inserted in the recent calls list.