mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
4.12 Inbox and Outbox
All operations relating to outgoing or incoming transmissions are centralized in a single window
presenting the following list:
- Pending e-mail
- Finished transmissions
- Failed transmissions
The contents of the selected folder is displayed on the right of the screen, as a list of transmis-
sions or documents, depending on the folder.
You can display or hide the detailed information concerning the selected transmission or docu-
ment by clicking Display > View Details or by using the keyboard shortcut Alt + Enter.
The functions available on the toolbar will vary according to the folder and the item you select.
4.12.2 Inbox and Outbox folder
18.104.22.168 Inbox Folder
The Inbox lists all received documents. It allows you to create mailboxes for the same computer
and thus separate personal mail from business mail and the various users' mail.
22.214.171.124.1 Creating a new Mailbox
Mailboxes can only be created under the Inbox folder.
1. Right-click on the Inbox folder, click Creating new Mailbox.
The Create a Mailbox window is displayed.
2. Enter a name for the mailbox in the Create New field.
3. Click OK. A new Mailbox is created under the Inbox folder.
126.96.36.199.2 Renaming a Mailbox
1. From the Inbox folder, select the mailbox to be renamed.
2. Right-click it.
3. In the menu that shows, select Rename.
4. Enter a new name for the mailbox.