mobile PhoneTools - Basic Configuration
188.8.131.52 Launch Internet Browser automatically
You can request the program to start your Internet browser each time you start a connection.
1. Click the Menu button in the application main window and select Setup then Internet
The Internet Connections window is displayed.
2. Select the connection for which you wish the program to start the Internet browser and
right-click, holding the mouse pointer over the selection.
A popup menu is displayed (this menu can also be accessed by clicking the File menu).
3. Select the Launch Internet Browser automatically option in this menu.
A check mark will appear next to the option.
4. Repeat these steps for each connection that you wish the program to launch the Internet
3.2 Setting up e-mail
The E-mail module allows you to exchange e-mail messages over the Internet, using SMTP
(Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) to send mail and the POP3 protocol (Post Office Protocol version
3) to receive mail.
For more information, see E-mail, page 63.
3.2.1 Importing an existing e-mail account
1. Click the Menu button from the mobile PhoneTools main window.
2. In the menu that appears, click Setup then General Setup.
3. Select the E-mail tab.
The E-mail Setup dialog box
4. Select Outlook or Outlook
Express to import your existing
e-mail account information.
5. Select the e-mail retrieve option
you wish to use.
6. Click OK.
The General Setup dialog box
located in the rear is now
accessible. It is opened to the E-mail tab: you can go on with the configuration of your e-