mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
126.96.36.199 Previewing an MMS
1. From the MMS module click the My MMS tab.
2. From the file selection screen, specify the local path to the folder where the file is located.
3. Double-click on the file to have it loaded in the Composer Screen.
4. Click once in the Composer Screen to have is displayed in the Preview Screen.
5. Click on the
188.8.131.52 Saving an MMS
1. From the MMS module, select the Save as option in the File menu.
2. In the screen that appears, specify the path to the folder where you want to save the
MMS and enter the name you want to assign it.
3. Click Save.
The file is saved with the .mpr extension.
184.108.40.206 Sending to recipient
1. Access the MMS module and, from the file selection screen, click the My MMS tab.
2. Select the MMS to be sent (it must have the .mpr extension).
3. Double-click on the MMS to display it in the Composer Screen.
The Send MMS window is displayed.
1. Click on the Name and
Number columns to enter the
recipient's data. You can also
select a recipient from the
Phonebook by clicking the
2. Enter the Subject of the MMS.
3. The data given in the Message
zone indicates the size of the
selected MMS in kilobytes.
4. Click the Options button to:
- Define the Priority: select Normal, High, or Low from the scrolling list.
- Sender visibility: select either Show or Hide from the scrolling list to choose
- Make sure that the recipient has received the message: check the Return
. Send to Recipient
whether or not to display your number on the recipient's screen.