mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
For more information about limitations, refer to your phone manual.
Synchronization enables you to update your phonebooks and calendars by matching:
• numbers saved in your mobile phone phonebook to those saved in the application
• and/or events/tasks saved in your mobile phone calendar to those saved in the
4.7.2 Synchronization Options
Depending on which mobile phone you have, the tabs available in the Synchronization Options window may vary or not
all be available or visible.
To access the Synchronization Options window:
1. Click the Menu button from the application main window.
2. Select Setup in the drop-down menu that shows up, then Synchronization Settings.
The Synchronization Options window and its tabs are displayed.
188.8.131.52 General Panel
1. Check the options you wish to enable: